Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Post-North?

Hey it's Ethan, I've been thinking of blogging for awhile now and so i'm going for it. First, I'll have to say I may not be very consistent with this but we shall see. Now, the name.... Liann Whitstone has a really cool name for her blog (Excel Still More) so i decided i needed something better than "Ethan's blog." So what's Post-North supposed to mean anyway? Well, it's kind of a play on words/ themes. Clearly blogs have to do with posting. But i'm also a huge fan of Post-Rock. And, I will primarily be using this blog to discuss my life and how God has been working in and around me. Most, of my close friends will know what i'm talking about. Except for the beloved family i have in the 09'-10' class of WWC. So this blog is for me and those who live near me, but especially for my WWCers. That's where "North" comes in. Wisconsin is North of where am now, and it is a part of my life that has past. So, I mentally, physically, and Spiritually am Post-North. I hope this makes a bit of sense. I've already written too much. So, friends, follow me and be on the lookout for post's about Church, Lent, and many other things.

Spread the Love.

-Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment